In our final episode of the year, host Danielle Johnson Vermenton shares her favorite episodes from 2016, gives a sneak peek into what’s coming for the series in the new year, and offers final tips and advice for her loyal listeners.
Some of our favorite moments from 2016 referenced in this episode can be found in the following episodes:
- Episode 5: Professional Development: Getting Unstuck
- Episode 10: Conversion is the Name of the Event-Donor Game
- Episode 16: Ten Ways to Lose a Donor on Your Website (ft. Ben Wong)
- Episode 24: Marketing as a "Profit" Center for Nonprofits (ft. John Haydon)
What we're focused on right now for 2017:
- New topics! We'll take a #NoFilter look at Social Listening, Leadership, Data & More!
- More episodes! We'll be releasing a new episode every week in 2017!
- Shorter episodes! We take your feedback to heart and are committed to making every episode less than 30 minutes in 2017.
- Same unfiltered, all help, no hype content. Starting with our first webinar of 2017 on January 24 featuring Marc A. Pitman: Promoting Prosperity from the Inside Out Register today to kick 2017 off with #NoFilterNonprofit!