Episode 4 of the Raise + Engage podcast is all about tips, tricks and tools for sanity. Blackbaud’s own interactive product marketer, Julia Lenz, joins host Danielle Johnson to share some high tech. (and no tech.) productivity tips to help nonprofit professionals stay sane in the crazy world of philanthropy. Tune in to hear:
- Tips for how to spend the first 30 minutes of your day
- The benefits of 15 minute meetings
- Why notebooks are still relevant to a successful organization
- Ideas for better managing your inbox
- Why you should take lunch outside the box
- ...and much more!
Don’t forget to visit the #NoFilterNonprofit Hub afterwards to download our newest tip sheet 10 Productivity Hacks for Nonprofits.